Welcome!


Thank you so much for following my blog. I have decided to move to a brand new blog here. Can you please update your google reader or other feed reader with the new address? I would love to hear what you think of my new blog so feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks so much!!!

If you are interested in more information, please be sure to visit my main website. If you want to see more adorable kids, please visit my personal blog :-).

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Furry Boots Girl

She was known for her darling little tutu from our photo shoot a few months ago, but now she has a new and even sassier accessory. I just couldn't get enough of all of her adorable outfits. Thank you to her mommy and daddy for bringing her over!


















2 comments:

  1. Christina, these are just perfect! They will be SO happy with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I love the boots and bare legs!

    ReplyDelete