Welcome!


Thank you so much for following my blog. I have decided to move to a brand new blog here. Can you please update your google reader or other feed reader with the new address? I would love to hear what you think of my new blog so feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks so much!!!

If you are interested in more information, please be sure to visit my main website. If you want to see more adorable kids, please visit my personal blog :-).

Monday, February 15, 2010

A Lively Brother and Sister Duo

Another one of the best parts of getting to take pictures of kids is meeting their parents. Not only do they have two of the most adorable kids but they were fun to chat with while we were taking pictures. They also gave me some great ideas for poses and for getting those smiles to shine! Thank you so much for coming over and it was so nice to meet your family!!!


I forgot how cute overalls are!

Yes - I have a weak spot for pig tails.













1 comment:

  1. Super cute Christina. M is looking to grown and love the colors on her dress. Great job. Mama will be so happy.

    ReplyDelete